Apsley Farms Liquid Plant Feed gives an instant boost to those plants that need it the most. It will increase the yield for vegetables, the number of flowers and overall growth of your plants. Produced as the liquid bi-product from the Anaerobic process and has been seperated from the mulch.
We are proud to say that it has been certified for Organic Use by the Soil Association.
Key Product details:
- Contains healthy amounts of Nitrogen, Potassium and Phosphorus and other beneficial trace elements
- Soil Association approved for Organic Use
- The perfect alternative to animal based plant feed
- Provides an instant boost to plant growth
- Increases fruit size and yield
- Liquid concentrate form
- Vegan friendly
- pH 8-8.5
How and when is it best to use and apply?
- Apply first dosage three weeks after first growth or leaves appear
- Best used during late spring continue through to end of season
- Dilute to a ratio of 20 parts water, 1 part tonic in a watering can or similar
- Feed at soil level trying to avoid getting on the leaves (wash if they get on leaves with water after applying)
- A suggested application of once every 10 to 14 days regularly
- Store upright and out of direct sunlight