Apsley Farms’ liquid plant feed is the sister product of the mulch, so why not combine them to keep your plants fed throughout the growing season?
It can be used as a general fertiliser and will result in an increase in the yield of your vegetables, the number of flowers and overall growth of your plants, trees, hedges, and shrubs.
Our liquid is a raw bi-product from the process of our anaerobic digestion which produces sustainable green gas and electric energy.
We rely totally on crops harvested by local growers in Southern England, and we are proud to say that our farmers spread our liquid on their fields to boost their yields!
We are proud to say that it has been certified for Organic Use by the Soil Association
Being a raw product, it can be lively in hot sunny weather, so store out of direct sunlight.
How and when is it best to use and apply?
- Best used during late spring and continue through to end of season
- Use gloves when handling our product
- Recommended dose – 250ml to 4.5 litre watering can
- Apply every 10-14 days
- Pour at base of plants or pots at soil level, where possible avoid covering leaf
- Wash hands after use
- Store upright and out of direct sunlight
- If swallowed seek medical advice.
Key Product Details:
- Contains healthy amounts in our recommended dilution of Nitrogen, Potassium and Phosphorus
- Provides a suite of other beneficial micronutrients and trace elements
- Soil Association Approved for Organic Use
- The perfect alternative to animal-based plant feed
- Provides an instant boost to plant growth
- Increases fruit size and yield
- Liquid concentrate form
- Vegan friendly
- pH 8-8.5
EC Statutory Fertilizer Declaration